- This event has passed.
Independent Living Meet and Greet by VAHSS
April 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Northern Virginia adults with developmental disabilities (DD) are “on the move” to their own apartments and homes! If you are a new renter or you are exploring independent living, the NoVA Housing and Supportive Services Team invites you to our Independent Living Meet and Greets. Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, we will meet via videoconference.
Independent Living Meet and Greets are an opportunity to:
- get to know other people with DD who rent their own homes
- talk about what it is like to be a renter
- learn about our rights in housing
- connect to community resources that assist people who live independently, and
- support each other to live independently
Questions? Contact Jeannie Cummins, Regional Housing Coordinator with the Dept. of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services at email@example.com or (804) 836 4308.
Learn more about Virginia Housing and Supportive Services (VAHSS) NoVA on their website here.
RSVP by clicking “Register” and we’ll send you the Zoom link.