We’re delighted to announce our newest partnership with SafeinHome.
SafeinHome is a trusted provider of Assistive and Sensor Technologies for people with disabilities in Virginia, and the only provider of Electronic Home Based Services (EHBS) currently available in the state.
Like City Center NOVA, SafeinHome shares our vision of creating accessible living environments that support independent living and encourage lifelong learning through a 24/7 Remote Support Staff that offers guidance and encourages decision making while leveraging easy-to-use cutting-edge technology.
Imagine the freeing sensation of exploring things independently while being safe in the knowledge that should you need it, support is immediately available, including:
- A simple push of a button to ask a question anytime about anything and reach a familiar, supportive, and patient Remote Support Specialist.
- Proactive, daily check-ins by Remote Support Staff to help with cooking, answering the door, taking medications, etc
- A non-intrusive wristband that can detect seizure activity, monitor body temperature, heart rate, sleep patterns, and more.
- A wearable mPERS that can provide GPS, geo-fencing, and two-way communication for safety at work, play, or home.
- A two-way tablet that can alleviate the need for overnight DSP.
In addition, SafeinHome is funded through ID/DD waiver sand per Medicaid DBHDS guidelines.
Please join us October 28th at 7:30 pm to learn more about SafeinHome and hear first-hand about the progress of one of our members who recently had her apartment fitted with their technology. To register for the presentation, click the link below!